Sunday 8 April 2012

Micro and Macro Pictures


Macro Pictures

























Micro Pictures















 I loved this plant due to each shape and the way that each cactus like plant overlaps the other in many different sizes. I thought this might be an interesting idea for a print for a fabric to have this individual plants overlapping on another and blended on photoshop. I also like the fact that the flower which grows from it is an intyeresting pink colour which creates a perfect contrast in the fabric with green as the intial obvious colour and touches of pink and yellow in the fabric.
This is my intial imagination of what the fabric will look like however im sure as i progress in the process of designing the fabric will quite possibly change from my inital vision.

No comments:

Post a Comment