Monday 30 April 2012

Reflection

This toss repeat was really difficult to do. It took me many different attempts to figure out how to do the repeat without having track lines visible on the final image. It came quite close to my original vision. Looking at the natural formation of the plant I had decided to adopt a simialr formation since it looked aesthetically pleasing the way it naturally grew. Naturally the plant keeps growing and fills up an area overlapping one another in all different sizes and after a while it grows tall pink flowers. So for the print I arranged the plant in a few different sizes to create my image and then when I finally created the repeat it resembled the way the plant naturally looks.
This activity is completly new to me so I'm quite pleased for my first go at it.

No comments:

Post a Comment